Monday, January 10, 2011

Pregnancy Dreams

As of recently I've been having some very interesting dreams that I would consider pregnancy dreams and thought it would be entertaining to share:

: Throughout this pregnancy I've had a reoccurring dream that my teeth are falling out. I looked this up online and apparently this dream is associated with concern for appearance. No surprise since my body is growing on what seems like a daily basis.

: Last week I had a dream that the baby was born and shortly after birth he looked up at me and said "Hey mom can I get a cup of coffee? That was a long night". *This obviously stems from my guilt of having a cup of coffee a couple of times a week.

: Over the weekend I had a dream that I was hiding in Adrian Peterson's closet (running back for the MN Vikings). I was hiding in it because he'd stole my salmon colored Holland sweatshirt and I was determined to steal it back.

: Last night I had a dream that I was at a home in a forested area with LoLa. We were outside with another person and their dog. Suddenly, there were two of the other persons dog and one of them was a zombie dog and attempting to attack us. I quickly grabbed LoLa and ran only to realize there were a number of other dogs that were also zombies and thus began fighting them off to get into the safety of the house. Once inside I ran around trying to make sure the whole house was secure from Zombie Doggie Intruders! ***Anyone have an interruption for this one?

I'll keep you posted if I have anymore interesting ones. Love, Sara

1 comment:

  1. First, you must be watching that Adrian Pertersen commercial too much - the one where the woman goes in to the pool and comes out as Adrian and boyfriend/husband was watching him on the ipod.

    The zombie dogs? Maybe just a normal fear of being able to protect your child from things in the world. If it matters, I think you will be a great mother and be there for your child thru joys and struggles.

    Love,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete