Friday, January 14, 2011

34 Weeks!!!


34 Weeks and still plugging along :-) I'm staying active by going to yoga classes, doing low impact workout videos and my dear friend Kelsie has kindly allowed me to come and use her indoor pool on a weekly basis.
I'm beginning to get things as organzied as possible at work for the months (3) that I'm going to be away - so tough to plan for the uncertainty of when he might come. Thankfully the college and my co-workers are all supportive and geniunely excited for our new addition.
Tomorrow we have a shower with Aaron's family and family friends that we are very much looking forward to. So amazing to feel the love, excitement and support from those around us who want to celebrate the coming of this baby - our "little man".
I hope you're all well and as much as it pains me I promise will post an updated "belly shot" very soon :-). XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment