Sunday, January 16, 2011

Aaron's Family Baby Shower

On Saturday, January 15th we had a baby shower with Aaron's family and family friends. Laurel's sister Aunt Janet made a very special trip from St. Louis to be in attendance. Mary our midwife was also able to make it (lady with her hand on my belly). I was having some tightness in my tummy and I said "Mary, come feel this!". What I thought was just normal baby movement turned out to be a contraction! I've apparently been having them for a little while now and didn't realize. Also pictured are Aaron's parents the future Oma and Opa - they very much enjoyed themselves as their friends and family shared their very best parenting tips and stories - some of which I will share in another post. We had a great afternoon and received beautiful gifts for our baby boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment