Sunday, November 7, 2010

Juan - the body pillow


Two weekends ago after a number of uncomfortable nights of sleep I decided it was time to invest in a body pillow. It took just one night of sleeping with it to appreciate why it's called the "body pillow" - it is literally like having another person in the bed with us. Between Aaron & I - LoLa & Gus and now the body pillow we're a packed house. Aaron decided that the pillow needed a name if it was going to be joining us each night and taking all my cuddles. So, without further delay allow me to introduce "Juan" the body pillow. I think this is the start to a beautiful relationship.

2 comments:

  1. I love the face you gave Juan. Exactly what I pictured. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara- I had a 'maternity pillow' from Target, it looks like a squiggly upside down U I used it while pregnant and after I had Madison, because of my C-section. Also, I love the picture on the pillow (Brandon has that cologne) :) Glad to see you're doing well! Take care.

    ReplyDelete