Friday, September 3, 2010

Pregnancy Likes and Dislikes

I've learned over nearly the last 4 months that every women's pregnancy experience is very different. I thought it might be entertaining to highlight some of my top likes and dislikes so far:

LIKES:

1) Ability to fall asleep anywhere - anytime in 30 seconds.
2) Clear skin, strong nails and thicker hair
3) The way Gus sleeps as close to me as possible when Aaron isn't in the bed - something tells me he knows somethings up.
4) The anticipation for each new week and milestone of baby development
5) The love, support and excitement from all of you who mean so much to us!

DISLIKES:

1) Eggs
2) Hello lb's!
3) Chinese Food - much to Aaron's dismay
4) Fear & Anxiety
5) Chocolate Pancakes - there are only a few of you who will know the true meaning of this....

1 comment: